The 10 Least Reliable Cars On The Road for 2021
Consumers often ask variations of “what car brand should I avoid?” or “who makes the worst cars?”
The Law Offices of Michael Devlin does not make any sort of representation about which manufacturer as a whole is the best and which is the worst. Rather, when a consumer has purchased a product that turns out to be problematic – whether it be a $100,000+ luxury vehicle or a $15,000 compact vehicle – we are here to assist the consumer in obtaining a repurchase or replacement that he or she may be entitled to under the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act otherwise known as California’s “Lemon Law.”
Every year, Consumer Reports publishes its list of least reliable vehicles. For the 2021 list the following vehicles have significantly failing grades:
10. Volvo XC60 – owners report problems with the electric system, power equipment, in-car electronics, and engine
9. Ford EcoSport – consumers report problems with engine, transmission, and brakes
8. Jeep Wrangler owners report problems with steering system, suspension system, and in-car electronics
7. Tesla Model S – owners report problems with the build quality of the body, steering system, in-car electronics, and driving range of electric battery system particularly in winter
6. Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon – owners report problems with transmission, drivetrain system, and emissions system
5. Volvo XC90 – owners report problems with the vehicle’s drive system, suspension, brakes, body integrity, and power equipment
4. Jeep Compass – owners report problems with the vehicle’s drivetrain consisting of engine and transmission concerns
3.Volkswagen Atlas – owners report problems with climate system, emissions/fuel system and engine
2. Subaru Ascent – owners report problems with transmission, steering system, suspension system, in-car electronics, and climate system
- Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 – owners report problems with engine, transmission, in-car electronics and brakes
If you’re a Californian and you own one of these vehicles and have taken it in several times to the dealer for warranty repairs for the issues listed above that seemingly can’t be resolved the Law Offices of Michael Devlin may be able to help you.
The Law Offices of Michael Devlin works to assist California consumers under California’s Lemon Law. Under California’s Lemon Law, if you have a case we can assist you at no cost to you as the Law indicates that the manufacturer shall pay your attorney on your behalf!
Contact us today and we may be able to assist. Call (424) 289-2616.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!